- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Newsletter Marketing
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
NotifiUs, LLC collects the following data:
Personal identification information
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Gravatar photo (if applicable)
- IP address
- Two-Factor Authy ID
- Country Code and Phone Number
- Last 4 of credit card
- Credit card billing address
- VAT / Extra billing information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide NotifiUs, LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Your name, email address, and Gravatar photo are collected when you register for a free or paid plan.
- Your email is collected when you voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Your name and email is collected when you opt-in to our newsletter.
- Your billing information is collected when paying for any product or services.
- Your country code and phone number are collected when you opt-in to two-factor authentication.
- Your ip address is anonymized by Google Analytics for historical site analytics
- Your mailing address is collected if you opt into receiving stickers or purchase a physical good from our store
NotifiUs, LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Stripe - Our PCI-compliant payment processor handles all payment transactions
- Gravatar - If you have a Gravatar account tied to your email, we display your default image.
- Twitter's Revue - We use Revue to manage our newsletter
How will we use your data?
NotifiUs, LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Enable login functionality on our website
- Process your order(s) and manage your account.
- Send you a newsletter (if you opt-in)
- Enable multi-factor authentication (if you opt-in)
- Search content and return results
We do not currently share any data with 3rd parties for any other purpose other than what is listed above.
How do we store your data?
NotifiUs, LLC securely stores your data in a password protected and firewalled database server.
NotifiUs, LLC will keep your personal, billing, and security information until you close your account. When your account is closed, we remove your information immediately.
Please email us to close your account. You can cancel your subscription at any time through your website login.
NotifiUs, LLC would like to send you news and information about products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, you may always opt out at a later date. You can unsubscribe using the link included in every email, or by clicking here.
You have the right at any time to stop NotifiUs, LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the NotifiUs, LLC Group.
What are your data protection rights?
NotifiUs, LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request NotifiUs, LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NotifiUs, LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NotifiUs, LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NotifiUs, LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NotifiUs, LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NotifiUs, LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NotifiUs, LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +1 888-966-9830
Or write to us:
PO Box 2051 Dublin, OH 43017
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in to our web application using sessions
- Understanding how you use our website through Google Analytics
- Integrating our payment processor, Stripe
- Implementing security mechanisms like XSRF protection
- Storing your user interface preference
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – NotifiUs, LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – NotifiUs, LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your anonymized IP address.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +1 888-966-9830
Or write to us at:
PO Box 2051 Dublin, OH 43017
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that NotifiUs, LLC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.